Prime location in Oxford's Historic District with stunning Southwest views of the Tred Avon River. Designed to appear as a cottage from the front, this beautifully designed home opens up the instant you step in. Fabulous entertaining spaces include a large kitchen, separate dining room, living room/library all connected to the glass walled veranda overlooking a stone patio. A cozy sitting room with a mural of the Strand shares the fireplace with the library. There is a first floor ensuite bedroom. All 3 bedrooms on the second floor share an incredible screened porch along the River side. Two offices complete the second floor. The grounds include a 2 car garage and mature plantings.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Cottage, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
4,334 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Telephone, Cable TV, Electric service available
Talbot County Public Schools
EASTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DOBSON
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane
- 3. Gas Burning.
- Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Stone Driveway.
- Patio, Deck, Balcony, Screened-in
- Metal, Shake
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Tred Avon River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Fishing. Landscaping, Rip-Rapped.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)