Fabulous location in downtown Oxford with water views of the Tred Avon River. Recently remodeled, this 3 bedroom 2 bath Colonial offers front & side porches, wood flooring through-out, large rooms, updated bathrooms, eat-in kitchen with granite counters & stainless steel appliances, large sunroom with walls of windows(newer carpet), and rear patio. Detached 1 car garage and off-street parking. Minutes to all of Oxford's amenities. New heat pump July 2021. House being sold "as is"
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,734 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Shingle, Asbestos
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price