Stunning custom built contemporary waterfront home with 6000+ sqft and huge water views from nearly every room. Tremendous outdoor amenities include a fabulous dock with 4 separate lifts, 6' +/- MLW, gunite pool, patio, and four upper and lower decks giving amazing panoramic water views of the Wye River. Offering a reverse floor plan to maximize the maritime optics, this home also boasts an elevator, 4 garage bays and soaring cathedral ceilings.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
6,170 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Private.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- River, Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Wye River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Fishing. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Private, Rip-Rapped, Secluded, Poolside.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price