A must see! This incredible farm house with oversize kitchen, 4 bedrooms 2 large full baths, fireplace, and bonus spaces located on Hoopers Island. Also located on property is a 24x32' detached garage building with concrete floors with electric hooked up. Settled on 5.586 acres of Eastern Shore land since 1920. Just under 2,000sf the house has 2nd floor water views of the Hunga River. This unique property has it all hunting, fishing, and bird watching sanctuary. With over 1.5 acres of grass lawn and 4+ acres of woods, fresh water spring B.I.P. pond and marsh it's an awesome destination home or vacation getaway year round. The homes Interior has large spacious rooms that are waiting for your decorative coastal farm house touch.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Other, We
Other Construction, Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
1,941 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Above Ground, Onsite Telephone
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Electric Dryer, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Space Heater.
- Bay Window(s), Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Aluminum, Other
- Lot View
- Bay, River, Water, Other, Trees/Woods, Marina View, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Flood Plain, Front Yard, Marshy, Partly Wooded, Pond, Rear Yard, Tidal Wetland, Trees/Wooded, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price