Exquisite Home in Chesapeake at Easton Club East â Embrace an Active Lifestyle! Welcome to 29868 Nicholas Way, a stunning residence located in the highly sought-after Chesapeake at Easton Club East community. This home offers an exceptional living experience, designed with main-level living and an array of features. As you step inside, you'll immediately appreciate the thoughtful layout and attention to detail. The main level features two bedrooms, including a spacious primary bedroom with a walk-in closet and an ensuite bath. With 1,878 square feet of finished living space, this home provides ample room for relaxation and entertainment. The open concept kitchen is an entertainer's dream, featuring an island, Corian countertops, and luxury vinyl tile floors. The adjacent living area boasts a cozy gas fireplace, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for gatherings with friends and family. And original owners opted for the bonus sunroom with slider doors leading outside. Indulge in outdoor living with the .25-acre corner lot, complete with a white picket-fenced yard that backs to scenic woods. Enjoy the tranquility and privacy of your surroundings on the large rear paver patio or unwind on the full-length front sitting porch, perfect for sipping your morning coffee . Additional features of this remarkable home include an oversized 2-car garage with attic storage, a front office/sunroom with built-ins, custom closets creating additional storage, and luxury vinyl tile floors throughout for easy maintenance. Chesapeake at Easton Club East offers an array of amenities designed to enhance your active lifestyle. Take advantage of the club house, fitness center, ballroom, game room, and craft room for socializing and pursuing hobbies. Stay active and fit at the private junior Olympic pool, tennis courts, putting green, and horseshoe court. Enjoy leisurely strolls along the walking paths and relax in one of the six "pocket parks", each featuring a gazebo and pond. Located in Easton, Maryland, this home provides the perfect balance of serene living and accessibility. With convenient proximity to BWI Airport, Downtown Annapolis, and Washington, DC, you can easily explore nearby attractions or embark on exciting adventures. Rest assured with the added peace of mind that comes with a home warranty, alarm system, central vacuum, and an irrigation system. The Gutter Helmet system installed in 2019 ensures minimal maintenance and worry-free living. Don't miss your chance to own this exceptional home in Chesapeake at Easton Club East. Embrace an active lifestyle in a welcoming communityâschedule your private showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,077 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Easton Club East
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Intercom System, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Roll-In Shower, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Grab Bars, Ramp - Main Level, Other, Flooring Modifications, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Full, Electric, Invisible, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Library, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Community Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price