Waterfront! Oxford Historic District- Classic Foursquare house (c 1915). Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, hardwood floors, 2 fireplaces, open kitchen /family room, formal Living & Dining room & office. Waterside screened in back porch, patio, detached 1 car garage with shop, walk up attic and partial basement. Park like setting, mature landscaping. Western Exposure with broad water-views, 65 ' +/-rip- rapped shoreline on the Tred Avon River. Priced well below appraised and assessed value. Listing Agent related to Owner.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
3,731 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Poured
- 2. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Tred Avon River
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Rip-Rapped, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price