Location, location, location!!! Downtown Royal Oak, convenient to both St Michaels and Easton. First time offered in over 40 years. Looking for someone new to make it their own. Hardwood floors through out. Nice large rooms, eat in kitchen, formal dining area, family room, and formal living room with wood burning fireplace, 4 bedrooms upstairs. Sleeping porch off bedrooom, porch off of the master bedroom, lots of windows for plenty of light and the cross breezes in the summer. Nice size yard with a Colonial Williamsburg replica carriage house that could be transformed into a guest house. Well pump house with extra storage and a utility room off the back of the house. Asbestos siding removed and replaced with vinyl. New roof in 2015, new furnace 2020. Right around the corner from the Oak Creek Bridge boat ramp.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
2,044 sq. ft
Above Ground, Electric service available
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil. Radiators.
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch, Balcony
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Back Yard, Side Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price