Pristine custom-built home with private boat slip located in Easton Village, a premier waterfront community on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Slip #9 is located in the community marina and features a 8,500 lb lift and approximately 4â MLW on the Tred Avon River. The covered front porch welcomes you to the attractive home with beautiful moldings and millwork. Hardwood floors found throughout the main level which includes a chef's kitchen with gas cooking, island, butler's pantry leading to formal dining room and a breakfast nook with French doors leading to the generously sized screened porch with remote controlled awnings. Living room with cozy gas fireplace and plenty of natural light. Primary suite is completed with double walk-in closets, dual vanities, large soaking tub and separate walk-in shower. From the screened porch enjoy the landscaped and private fenced backyard. Attached 2-car garage and abundant storage. Easton Village features a community waterfront clubhouse and pool, marina, Vicker's Park with picnic area and bocce ball, three miles of walking trails and over 50 acres of open space located on the Tred Avon River.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,153 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Full, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Marina/Marina Club, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price