Classic Colonial in Thread Haven. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath is on a large lot in town with plenty of privacy. Features include generous size rooms, kitchen with an island, step down family room with stone fireplace, separate dining room and living/Office. Full basement with a bedroom, full bath, recreation room, separate office. 2 car garage, plenty of storage. Grounds are beautiful with mature landscaping, fence, shed, concrete driveway. Close to downtown Easton, the YMCA, schools, parks!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Dryvit, Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,380 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price