Prime Oxford Road location! Only minutes to Easton and Oxford. Beautifully landscaped 2+/- acre lot with great views of the golf course. Huge screened porch with peaceful views. Wood floors through-out, beautiful kitchen with soapstone countertops, ceramic tile flooring and vaulted ceiling. Large center island with butcher block countertop, GE Monogram refrigerator and garland stove. Stainless steel appliances. Main level office with French doors, formal living and dining rooms, two wood-burning fireplaces, and cozy family room. Butler's pantry with additional dishwasher, utility sink, washer & dryer. Main level guest apartment offers large living room with beamed vaulted ceiling, kitchen, bedroom with walk in closet and full bathroom. Huge breezy front porch. Oversized 1 car garage plus separate storage shed. Overlooks the 15th Fairway of the Talbot Country Club golf course.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,671 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price